Looking to dye my hair need help thanks !!! :)?

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away five more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. HEy everyone !!!
    Can you guys help me out .... im looking to dye my hair purple can you guys help me find a good picture to show my stylist ... i want a classy look not really punk or indie.... i wanted the purple to come out but maybe a little dark .... i was thinking of maybe honey to brown highlights to got at the bottom not sure yet Help !!! thanks !!!

2. do you want like purple purple or a hint of purple? i remember seeing a photo of a brown purplish color that was REALLY pretty. i'll see if i can find the photo since it used to be on the website of the salon i go to.

3. well i couldn't find the picture from my salon website, but i did find this - not sure if it's what you're going for. but i think it's pretty. http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=3293234

you can go to google and just type in 'purple hair' and go to image results and you'll find all sorts of stuff.

4. no one :s ?

5. I used to dye my hair a dark purple/black - gorgeous color. It's by Paul Mitchell and it's under 3v (Violet Red something?) - it's the only hair color that really nourishes your hair too, I love it! But it's hard to pull off sometimes.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice