Looking to buy these Chanel ankle boots - please help!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Jul 21, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 21, 2009
    i have been searching everywhere and i am desperately seeking these mesh peep-toe ankle boots, with two gros-grain bows, polka dotted; 5 and cc all over the shoes - in the white mesh, size 36 (6) - it's part of the Smoking Tuxedo Collection of Spring/Summer 2009.. as seen on the image attached..

XXXX Please read our rules!
    if you know of a store still carrying them (but in white) - please send me their contacts (phone/email)

i had contacted the Chanel boutique in New York City, and Nordstrom in Seattle (the girl on the phone did not seem very product savvy) :sad:

i have this creative idea for my engagement pictures, and when i saw a picture of the pair online, i just knew i had to have them..

your expertise & support would mean the world to me at this point!
    i will order from anywhere.. please help :smile:
    xo

:smile:

yvetteyeau.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/cc.jpg

Attached Files:

• CC.jpg
      CC.jpg
      File size:
      53.5 KB
      Views:
  2. cheers to finding it, I did see the flat verision at Bloomingdales NYC but not the boots. Keep up the searching and id think youll find em!

3. thank you! i'll need all the luck that i can get! xo

4. I am also looking for these booties as well and any info will be appreciated!

5. What do the flats look like? Does anyone have a picture?

6. That boots really cute! Goodluck in finding them.

7. thanks - need all the luck that i can get!

8. Oh!! I'm looking for those as well in black! I'm gonna keep checking this post to see if you get any word. Those booties are TDF~~!!

9. #9 Aug 14, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2009
    thank you to everyone - your 'goodlucks' and 'well wishes' truly worked! i got them! the Neiman Marcus in Chicago, the SA Sabrina Greco is amazing! i found her name through all these threads and she had the last pair! (her and i became new besties! lol)
    ch-ch-check it out! just received them yesterday! xxx
    i fell in love with them allllll over again! sigh~ xo

10. well i managed to find a couple of resources when i went through this whole shoe hunt - let me know if you still want them, i can probably provide you the contact (that is if she can still get them and they're not sold out) - but let me know and i can ask! cheers!

11. well i managed to find a couple of resources when i went through this whole shoe hunt - let me know if you still want them, i can probably provide you the contact (that is if she can still get them and they're not sold out) - but let me know and i can ask! cheers! :yahoo:

12. Yeah:rolleyes::shrugs: Who has the flats???? I would love to see those!!!

13. Could I asked if you purchased these on sale?

If so how much were they

14. I've just ordered the flats - black mesh with black lettering. I'll post when they arrive.

15. Should I get the booties also? The white mesh one. I can't decide.