Looking to buy new lv need help

What are you planning to use the bag for? What other bags do you own? The sac plat and speedy are hand-held so that limits how they can be used. I think the speedy b would be a good option. The sac plat is the most masculine of the three imo.

You have a keepall, so then a speedy b would be kinda redudant. So Sac Plat or NF, gets my vote! If you get the Neverfull you could also get a cles or key holder for less than the cost of the sac plat. hth.

I'm looking to buy a new man bag my three options are sac plat, speedy 40, and neverfull gm. I'm 5'7 and weigh 115 what would look best with my body thanks!:smile:

You say you are looking for a new man bag. Then why do you have 2 women bag on your list? Well, from this list I would recommend Sac Plat.

Have you considered the mens Mick GM? The shape reminds me of the womens Neverfull but you would get a zip closure plus a thick shoulder strap with it. And it comes in Graphite. :heart: (If you are only wanting Mono, ignore me...haha)

Depending on the size of your Keepall, a Speedy 40 might be too similar indeed. I personally am not a fan of the look of the Sac Plat though. :shame:

You say you are looking for a new man bag. Then why do you have 2 women bag on your list? Well, from this list I would recommend Sac Plat.

I don't think that bags from the women's line necessarily need to be for only women. Nor do I think that pieces from the mens line need to be just for men.

I'm a woman and the Mens Weekender appealed to me more then the Womens keepall. So that's what I bought.

Also, I am super jealous of the graphite line for me. I adore black/grey and have been tempted many times to buy a mens piece for myself since I like the look of it so much.

Have you considered the mens Mick GM? The shape reminds me of the womens Neverfull but you would get a zip closure plus a thick shoulder strap with it. And it comes in Graphite. :heart: (If you are only wanting Mono, ignore me...haha)

Depending on the size of your Keepall, a Speedy 40 might be too similar indeed. I personally am not a fan of the look of the Sac Plat though. :shame:

I don't think that bags from the women's line necessarily need to be for only women. Nor do I think that pieces from the mens line need to be just for men.

I'm a woman and the Mens Weekender appealed to me more then the Womens keepall. So that's what I bought.

Also, I am super jealous of the graphite line for me. I adore black/grey and have been tempted many times to buy a mens piece for myself since I like the look of it so much.

I love the Mick! Wouldn't mind adding one to my collection! :Graucho:

The men's line has great bags for both men and women, especially because they have less vachetta and are lower maintenance. I also love the Monogram Trotteur Beaubourg and highly recommend it even though the one I got in December had a defect (I was able to exchange it).

My favorite styles are crossbody bags with versatile carrying options so I'm really into Speedy B's. :speedy:

Good luck with your decision and enjoy your new bag!