Looking to buy, need suggestions

DearBuddha

Feb 22, 2008
Hi ladies,

I'm looking to buy my first Fendi within the next month to celebrate some professional milestones, but I'm a little stuck as to which bag I'd like to bring home.

I've really fallen hard for the Marshmallow Zucca Flap Bag, but I'm not sure I can swing the price tag that comes with it. I'd like to stay within a $700 budget, so right now I'm considering the mama baguette in black. However, I am open to suggestions.

I've swung through the Saks Fendi counter here in Boston, but I didn't see much beyond the Boston bag and the Mama. If you guys could throw out some MORE options for me to consider, I'd really appreciate it!

TIA!:biggrin:

The Fendi Mia (Marshmallow) is a very nice purchase and extremely functional. Mine arrived yesterday and I waited 2 months before purchasing (I wanted to make sure this bag would work for me).

Try contacting a Fendi Boutique the SAs are really good about sending photos and they usually let you try for a few days to make sure you like anything that you purchase. I typically buy from Fendi Las Vegas @ the Forum Shops (Caesar's Palace). You can ask for Faith Popick (Store Manager) or Jurina Castro.

Their contact information is ...

FENDI Caesar's
702-732-9040

Hi Hi!

Congrats on the decision to get a new bag! It's so exciting to hear that!

I actually work at a Fendi and I might have some suggestions for you. The small boston shaped Zucchino bags are 680-780. They are very cute and keep their shape better than the LV speedys. Also, the Mamma bags are great; they come in the brown, black, and the new Fall degrade color (brown with gradient of blue). They run about 680. If you would like any pictures or prices, please PM me. I'm happy to help a Fendi fan. :smile: