Looking to buy my first piece of Juicy!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I've always thought Juicy Couture was cute but my Coach addiction got the best of me. I'm looking for a new wallet and Juicy Couture is my first choice. Preferably the large zip around ones cause I'm in love with my Coach zip around wallet.
    Anyone have any suggestions?... styles, where to buy one, etc.
    Also, when they go on sale at department stores how much are they usually?

2. I saw quite a few of the Juicy zip around wallets at TJ Maxx a few days ago - they were 50 bucks I believe.

3. If you can find a Juicy outlet that might be your best bet.

4. In my experience Off Saks or Nordstrom Rack has better prices on Juicy than the Juicy outlet.

5. #5 Jan 28, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 28, 2009
    They had quite a few of them at TJ Maxx here a few weeks ago. You may want to check there if you have one locally.

BTW: I love your avatar! I have that bag but, with Mahogany trim ( it was my first "full price" Coach purchase ).

6. sara_g: thanks! i live closer to both nordstrom rack &off saks than the juicy outlet so i'll def. be checking both stores since theyre right across the street from each other.

coach10619: i do have a tj maxx near by, do you recall how much they were?
    we're bag twins! kinda, i have the one as pictured in my avatar. &i love your avatar too :drool: