Looking to buy my first Balenciaga

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi all--

After stalking things for the past year or so, I am definitely ready to buy my first Balenciaga and would love some advice from all you experts out there! I am looking for a black hobo and/or crossbody that I can use for weekends and casual days. I usually don't carry much other than a wallet, sunglasses, iPhone and keys - but I do like bags that are larger rather than smaller (just in case!). My go-to bags for weekends right now are Jerome Dreyfuss and LV speedy B. Also have Chloe Marcie and Paraty, but use them more for workdays. Thanks in advance for your advice!😃

2. Black Velo with regular hardware. It's a very light crossbody bag. The Town is another option, also crossbody but it's a small bag.

3. Thank you so much -- those are both fabulous bags, and exactly what I was looking for.

4. I hope you find a bag, that is perfect for your needs! :smile:

5. Thanks! I followed BPC's advice and bought the Velo -- just got her yesterday and am in love! ImageUploadedByPurseForum1398465632.300127.jpg

6. congrats!! You got it before the price increase

7. Congrats on your first Bal!

8. Congrats! I would love to see mod shots bc this exact bag is on my wish list. It'll so be my first bal prob not til fall though--gotta keep saving. It's between this bag and city, but love the crossbody option.

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum

9. nice choice./

10. Congrats, glad you love it. Smart to get it before the price increase.

11. I was really happy to get it before the price increase -- which was pure luck because I didn't even know one was coming! Here is a mod shot (my first one ever, which confirms that a career as a photographer was not an option...). I am 5'6" for reference. Thanks, all -- TPF is so much fun! ImageUploadedByPurseForum1398614677.877853.jpg

12. congrats! it looks great on you. i def want to get a velo for the cross body strap

13. Congrats!! Love the bag on you. I just ordered my first Balenciaga city in black and also wasn't aware of the price increase.
    Enjoy your new bag :smile:

14. Looks great on you!!

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum