Looking to buy my 1st LV! I think I need some Help!!!

I personally think nothing is wrong for purchasing LV bags off of eBay because not ALL sellers are frauds.

If you choose to buy off eBay, all you have to do is check the sellers feedback from other buyers and make sure they have a really good history of selling Authentic LVs.

If you are still un-sure about the authenticity of an LV bag on eBay, there is a thread on here where you can post the link to the eBay auction site and fellow tPF members will tell you if it is authentic or not.

Here is the link to the thread: ----> --- Authenticate This Louis Vuitton --- <----

I only buy off eBay if the LV bag is in great used condition and is AT LEAST 25% off retail price.

However, if don't want a used LV bag and want a brand new LV bag then I would suggest buying the LV bag at Saks.

Oh yeah, the Mono Speedy 30 is a great choice for a 1st LV bag.

Good Luck! :flowers:

A boutique or department store will give you a wonderful experience. However, I also recommend Let-Trade. You can go through Ebay or just search for LetTrade.com. Excellent prices on authentic LV. I bought a Looping from them and it is perfect,
For your first bag, I would highly recommend a Cabas piano. It can go on your shoulder, and it is the perfect size. Big, but not oversized.
I also love the Looping- I have the Grand size. Both bags are shoulder styles, and are not as common as the Speedy.

I agree with the ladies go to Saks or if you can even an LV store or maybe exlux. For your first I recommend something from the damier line in ebene or even azur, I think a speedy would be a great first bag. I got the azur 30 as my first and I wouldn't have it any other way. Good luck and let us know what you decide.

I would say go for your first LV experience in the store if you can. And I totally agree with the Speedy. I recently bought the Damier Speedy and love it ... l think the Damier is alittle more professional looking, yet casual at the same time. Love this bag! And then you have some options with size too ... 25 ... 30 and so on. So you can find one that's perfect for you.

Definitely buy from a LV store or Saks - the mono speedy 30 is a great bag, I am a professional and I carry mine almost every day. Or you could look at the cabas piano, which is also a nice bag. Take a look at eluxury.com and see the different styles. Happy shopping and welcome!