Looking to buy an LV!

gucciabbey

May 15, 2007
Hong Kong
I'm looking to buy a timeless, medium sized, everyday LV that I can use for year after year, but not the monogram or damier canvas.. Is the Epi leather durable and resistant to water? I've been eyeing a few bags from that collection(especially the bowling montaigne GM!)!

Thanks in advance! :smile:

jellybebe

loves pink!!!
O.G.
Jan 26, 2007
Canada
I agree about the epi alma, especially in ivory! The bowling montaigne is gorgeous as well. I love the Passy in epi too.

gucciabbey

May 15, 2007
Hong Kong
Thanks everyone, I checked the bags out online, great suggestions! I really like all of them, it's going to be hard to choose! My sister in law has the Suhali Le Fab and it's just breathtaking, but unfortuntely a bit out of my budget. Shame LV never goes on sale!

=D Katy =D

Oct 30, 2006
Newcastle, England.
For you, Epi would be perfect...what colour are you thinking of?
As for the bag...speedy? Noe?
I suggest going to the store and testing out the different bags to see which one catches your eye.

atlantique

O.G.
Mar 3, 2007
The Alma in Epi is a wonderful bag. You can wear it with Jeans, also with an elegant outfit! I love my Alma in black very very much!

GenYbagaddict

In a riveting LV trance
O.G.
May 17, 2006
Sydney
I'd say black Epi is timeless...and a speedy or noe gets my vote for timeless classics! Be sure to tell us which one you pick!

i luv vuitton

4 years on tPF!
O.G.
Aug 22, 2006
Germany
You'll love the Epi Alma, esp. in ivory!! Epi leather is absolutely water and dirt resistant and an all-weather bag...If you like the Suhali line then how about the Lockit PM in black or white?