Looking to buy an LV!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm looking to buy a timeless, medium sized, everyday LV that I can use for year after year, but not the monogram or damier canvas.. Is the Epi leather durable and resistant to water? I've been eyeing a few bags from that collection(especially the bowling montaigne GM!)!

Thanks in advance! :smile:

2. Hmmm.... my suggestions:
    -Epi Alma
    -Suhali Le Fab
    -Antigua Cabas MM

3. I agree about the epi alma, especially in ivory! The bowling montaigne is gorgeous as well. I love the Passy in epi too.

4. what about an epi noe? its sort of like a tote bag, and can holds a ton

5. i really like the sac montaigne, i think its perfect for everyday use...

6. Thanks everyone, I checked the bags out online, great suggestions! I really like all of them, it's going to be hard to choose! My sister in law has the Suhali Le Fab and it's just breathtaking, but unfortuntely a bit out of my budget. Shame LV never goes on sale!

7. If it's not too late, I would like to say that epi is wonderful.

8. For you, Epi would be perfect...what colour are you thinking of?
    As for the bag...speedy? Noe?
    I suggest going to the store and testing out the different bags to see which one catches your eye.

9. The Alma in Epi is a wonderful bag. You can wear it with Jeans, also with an elegant outfit! I love my Alma in black very very much!

10. How about Epi Speedy 30 and Epi Soufflot?

11. I'd say black Epi is timeless...and a speedy or noe gets my vote for timeless classics! Be sure to tell us which one you pick!

12. Epi Speedy, Alma or Noe.

13. Classics for me:

Epi Alma
    Multicolor Speedy
    Suhali Le Fab

14. You'll love the Epi Alma, esp. in ivory!! Epi leather is absolutely water and dirt resistant and an all-weather bag...If you like the Suhali line then how about the Lockit PM in black or white?

15. if its epi i would go for montaigne gm, love that bag