Looking forward to everyones Coach Valentines Day goodies!!

Jul 25, 2007
:heart::heart:Happy Valentines Day to all!!! I am looking forward to seeing what everyone got, even if you know about it and picked it out yourself like me!!! I didnt officially "get" mine yet - sleepyhead daughter downstairs, but I will post pics later. Everyone have a great day and hugs and kisses all around!:heart:

Yes, post those goodies! I didn't get any coach gifts for valentines day but I did get a diamond/pink sapphire eternity ring as my "valentines/thank you for carrying Lily (our baby)" present!! :P He is so sweet! Unfortuanately I can't wear it on my sausage-like fingers....I need for them to de-puff before I attempt it!! LOL I wore it on my pinkie for about an hour and it severely decreased my circulation to the little finger :sad:

My V-Day gift..

DSCF2642.jpg

I got them both yesterday when my Husband took me to the Outlet...

Yes, post those goodies! I didn't get any coach gifts for valentines day but I did get a diamond/pink sapphire eternity ring as my "valentines/thank you for carrying Lily (our baby)" present!! :P He is so sweet! Unfortuanately I can't wear it on my sausage-like fingers....I need for them to de-puff before I attempt it!! LOL I wore it on my pinkie for about an hour and it severely decreased my circulation to the little finger :sad:

Wow sounds gorgeous!!! I would LOVE to see a pic please!!! Jewelry is one of my other "favorite things"!

happy valentine's day! :smile:

i'd been eyeballing the amanda satin foldover bag [especially now since it's at the outlets], and my BF surprised me with it this morning! as well as a box of chocolate from starbucks.

3278923592_809378a927.jpg

yum! he's taking me to see "confessions of a shopaholic" tonight.

happy valentine's day! :smile:

i'd been eyeballing the amanda satin foldover bag [especially now since it's at the outlets], and my BF surprised me with it this morning! as well as a box of chocolate from starbucks.

3278923592_809378a927.jpg

yum! he's taking me to see "confessions of a shopaholic" tonight.

That is such a gorgeous bag! I love the chain strap. You can wear it to the movies tonight. Congrats and enjoy it!

Happy V-Day everyone! Love all the presents everyone's getting, can't wait to see more. My boyfriend is letting me pick out my gift at the Coach store today. YAAY can't wait to go. I will let you know what I get. Hope everyone has a wonderful day!

Happy V-Day everyone! Love all the presents everyone's getting, can't wait to see more. My boyfriend is letting me pick out my gift at the Coach store today. YAAY can't wait to go. I will let you know what I get. Hope everyone has a wonderful day!

What a fun day you have in store! Pics when you get home!!

Here ya go, donnalynn! Its such a teeny ring but I'm so in love with it since he took it upon himself to go and get me something so pretty :love:

Oooh thanks for the picture - its stunning!!! So elegant - I agree, he did GREAT! You must be sooo excited - any day now, wow! If you go "missing" for a few days, then we'll know where you are!

Happy Valentines Day everyone! I didn't get anything for V-Day "technically". But I did get myself some great stuff. I haven't posted pics in awhile. Have a great day!