looking for.

sofakingsweet

hello.
Jun 20, 2007
wondering if the vinyl cabas is still available anywhere in the "smaller" version? eBay is full of dreadful fakes.

also, if anyone knows where i can find the PB tote in its newer version. the shinier material?

thanks. any help would be appreciated!

There's a couple of threads (one started by me and another from someone else) asking the same thing...Unfortunately, the one lead we got turned out to be a bust. Damian (Saks SA) said he still has a waiting list from LAST December on these...There were a couple on ebay, but they went for way more than the original $999. Good luck!

I saw some of the new PB totes at the Wynn Chanel boutique the last time I was there. Call 702-765-5055.

wondering if the vinyl cabas is still available anywhere in the "smaller" version? eBay is full of dreadful fakes.

also, if anyone knows where i can find the PB tote in its newer version. the shinier material?

thanks. any help would be appreciated!

My sa just called me today about Cruise 08, and she said there is a vinal "cabas like" bag. It apparently does not have any CC stiched anywhere, but she said it is very reminiscent of the original. It comes in a few sizes and colors too.