Looking for white carved armoire

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Any nice sites for decorative carved white wood armoires?

2. How much do you want to spend? I like onekingslane.com for some pieces. The problem I always have with buying things like that online is that sometimes drawers have a weird smell. When I've looked at pieces at Home Goods for example, there are some that just have this strange manufactured smell. You can't really tell about a smell when buying online.
    I also like this giant vintage flea market in the north east for furniture pieces. If I had a lot of money to splurge I love the white inlaid bone (not real bone) on Roberta Roller Rabbits stuff in teh city. Gorgeous pieces. She has a web site but I can't even find the pieces I'm talking about. I've just seen them in her store as I was walking by.
    May want to check out etsy.com

3. I want to stay under two thousand dollars. The only piece I found that I love is from restoration hardware children. It has pretty carving and mirrored front doors. They have a 20 percent off sale and the armoire is &1,699.00 regular price. I want it as a focal point in the formal living room which I am finally decorating the way I want to. I just ordered my whitewashed Pergo floors. I want all the furniture to be white in the room .
    My dining room table is big and I bought it from Restoration Hardware last year on sale. I don't like the cheap wood furniture they sell at Home Goods, I have a small decorative cabinet and a year later the inside still has a chemical smell. I also don't want used and repainted. I could do that myself.