Looking for Valentine's Key Chain

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi Ladies

Have any of you seen the Valentine's Day Key Chain in the stores yet and if so where...

Thanks for your help !!

2. hi dorreen , its avail at beverly hills boutique they were 290.

3. Saw one last weekend in Montreal, Canada!

4. i saw it in hong kong 2 days ago

5. Tysons Corner boutique has them as well. Saw them yesterday and almost bought one but I was livid at what happened to my MA purse. (Sent it out for repair 6 weeks ago and came back with no repair made!!!) I couldn't justify buying squat from them.

6. WHAT??? That's outrageous!!! I hope you were making a lot of noise at the boutique!!! :cursing:

7. Not to hijack this thread, but I was going to buy the keychain and didn't. Not only because of the non-repair but because they had received two purses (the same style, color). I wanted one and said I'll be down Sat. Please hold it. They didn't; both were sold. (Granted I should have given the cc info but figured two, what's the chance of both selling immediately.) I have posted a thread about the day from Hell at Chanel. I ask those with patent bags to help me determine how much is fact and how much is bullsh_t.

8. Scot said he has a few and even the bracelet~
    soo call him at 415 981 1550 and tell him wai told u and i am sure he will get it for u

9. I just bought a black keychain and the matching Valentine bracelet/keychain with multiple charms two days ago. :yes: For the keychain with the big heart, they had all colors (black, pink, white, and blue).

Chanel Ala Moana
    942-5555
    My sales associate is Judy Chin, but she's on vacation.