Looking for Ursala Elise in Black

1. Hi Everyone. If anyone sees this bag at a retail store, please let me know. I called several Bloomindales & Saks in Miami per another members suggestion. The stores did not have it. I didn't find the salesreps very knowledgeable at either of the stores I called. They didn't seem to know what bag I was referring to. Hopefully someone has seen it recently. I really love it!! Thanks for your help. Kim

2. I've had that problem calling department stores, too. I say I'm looking for a Marc Jacobs such and such and they're like "a what? excuse me?" and then I have to backpedal and describe it in detail. I've still never successfully found a bag this way, I guess maybe because I give up after 3 stores because the process is so tiring.

3. Kezza. I couldn't agree with you more. I am calling these high end department stores & nobody is answering the phone. I must have called Bloomingdales 6 times on 2 different days & nobody ever answered. I finally got someone in another department to help me. So I really don't know if they had the bag or not. They didn't seem familiar w/Marc Jacobs & the bags as we know them "Elise", "Bowler", etc... don't seem familiar to the sales associates. Kim

4. Kim, I am sorry to hear that. Some SAs are more knowledgable than others. The SAs at my local Bloomies & Saks are so-so; I have better luck with some SAs at Nordstrom (didn't get Ursula Elise though) & NM. How about calling 1 MJ boutique and 1 NM? You can just call 1 store & ask the SA to do an item lookup. Good luck, will let you know if I come across any. =)

5. Thanks Baglover. I did call a MJ boutique & they did check their system. SA told me they had gotten a lot more of the colored bags, but did confirm that the black had been sold out. If it is meant to be, it will be. If not I will look for another style. Maybe the Stam. They seem easier to get. I am not sure I will want such a heavy bag. I am going to visit my sister in Chicago next wkend, so I will look at the new styles too. Thanks for your reply!! Kim

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice