Looking for travel or cosmetic bags

snoflinga

wool collector
Jan 18, 2014
GTA, Ontario
Hope this is the right place to post this. I bought this set of Carolina Herrera travel bags awhile ago: http://www.amazon.com/Neiman-Marcus-Designer-Carolina-Herrera/dp/B00AJN51RA The red one is the perfect size (11" x 8 1/2") to fit into one of my tote bags, but I really don't like the print on this. I've tried googling and searching etsy, but I'm having a hard time finding anything in this size that isn't a Macbook case. I need a travel case with a plastic lining, and Macbook cases don't come with one. Any tips on how to find a good quality bag or recommendations on bags this size?

Amazona

Crazy bird lady
Mar 31, 2013
Finland
eBags.com has every possible item on their web store. Here you can find their toiletry bags etc - probably something that'll suit your taste&needs, too. :smile:

CoriEllings

Aug 13, 2014
I am suggesting Samsonite, with its years of experience making quality luggage and pioneering travel technology, is one of the most trusted brands. Their soft shell pieces are especially reliable. A similar brand that is more targeted towards the female demographic is American Tourister.