Looking for this bag. Please help.

Aug 30, 2006
Hi, Does anyone here knows if chanel store still carry this bag? I'm desperatly looking for something oversized and this def fits my requirement. Thanks so much ladies!

chanel.jpg

This is an older bag that you're probably not going to find other than from a reseller. I will try and find the style number and make sure, but if you're looking for a bigger bag like this have you considered the Coco Casual tote?

^^I agree purse-nality. I've seen the drill tote (though the name escaped me for some reason) IRL and find that it and the coco casual are very similar in size, though I think the coco casual may be even a little bigger....

This is called an East West Tote and I think that it was from the "neon" collection (because some had bright color trim and some were white) about 2-3 years ago (07 or 08). I have it in the smaller flap version and have always regretted not getting this tote instead. I have seen it in Black, Red, and Beige. I You can probably find it through a reputable reseller.

Thank you so much for all your replies. I will try to look up for a reputable seller. Or if any of you come across any reputable seller , pls PM me. Thanks for all your great help :smile: