Looking for this bag in cervo antik. Can anyone help?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am looking for the bag in the pic in the brown or white colour. Can anyone help? Do you know where can i find or buy it? Thanks in advance.

liv_tyler.jpg
  2. Good luck with that. It's from 2006.

3. Thanks Prada Psycho. You're rite. It's from 2006.

If anyone has this bag in brown or white and is letting it go, please please pm me.

Thanks.

4. Those don't even show up on EvilBay often any more and when they do, the poor babies are usually train wrecks. :Push:

5. LOL!! I have one in the brown and love it, but she's staying in my collection for now! :hugs:

@Prada Psycho - You're right...I haven't seen one in good condition of eBay - ever.

6. I have the white/grey and it's been verrrryyy loved - this is one bag that does not last too long if you're like me and only have four or five bags on rotation.

Hope you find one....would jump at the chance..

7. oh him8nce_momma69 and citrus, both of you are making me envy with green.. please let me know if anyone of u are letting go of your bag... or shall you come across anywhere selling it.. please pm me ok.. TIA.. ;)

8. It amazes me how this bag STILL causes a stir..you would think that Prada would re-release some it's past season lines b/c they were sooooooooooooooooooo gorgy!!! G/L with finding your bag...!! She'll come to you someday!!

9. I have the brown one, but it's very very soft leather - think it's called Napa leather? It's not the deer leather - I wish it was - I cant use it very much as it seems SO soft and fragile, it cost so much, I treat it like a premature baby.

10. #10 Feb 19, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 19, 2010
    Hi All

I found the bag that I am looking for - Cervo Antik in Bianco (Model no: BN1181) and here are the pics :biggrin:

Prada cervo antik bianco.jpg Prada Cervo Antik white-grey logoJPG.JPG Prada Cervo Antik white-grey interior.JPG Prada Cervo Antik white-grey sside1.JPG Prada Cervo Antik white-grey bottom.JPG
  11. Congrats!!

12. Lovely! Congrats! ;)

13. Congrats!!!

14. Yikes, I'm too late. Just saw this thread and wanted to tell you I have the brown one and I live where you are so I can bring it for you to have a look.

15. Congrats!! and may i ask where did you get it?!
    i am looking for it.