Looking for these...

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I saw these photos of Camilla and just fell in love with her shoes! Does anyone have these or know where I can get a similar pair? I have a black and white outfit that is just begging me to buy these pumps!

Andrea

camilla pointies for Andrea.jpg camilla pointies for Andrea2.jpg
  2. Those look like Louboutins to me. I would try the Louboutin boutiques or Barneys.

3. Louboutin "tuxedo" Lova shoes, very similar to the Pigalles. They are satin.

$550 at Barneys. They still have them in the Boston Copley Place Barneys.

I was considering getting those shoes but I'm not that into the white part....

They also come in black patent with leopard pony hair for $575. Gorgeous shoes!

4. I saw a pair recently on eBay. They are louboutin "tuxedo" lova like Sonya said.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice