Looking for these Lanvin flats...

Aug 16, 2007
^I'm not sure where else to find them but I ordered those from Yoox a while ago and didn't like them - just want to let you know that they are very different from the leather ones. The material is very thin that when you wear them you can see the toe shape...so I would really recommend going for the leather ones instead.

As for the material, they are nylon. not silk.

But if that's what your heart desires, they run TTS as oppose to most leather Lanvin ballets run 1/2 small - and check ebay, that's probably the only place I've seen them popping up :smile:

Raffaluv

O.G.
Oct 24, 2007
you'll find that the elastic ballet flats are very comfortable... i bought a cracked leather silver pair this summer... and love them. i believe the ballet slippers come in black in both leather and patent.

Hi ballchai - you have the cracked silver ones?!?! I recently bought them but still havent decided if they are keepers - do you wear yours a lot? in some ways it seems like theyd go with everything & i love that they are so different but im still on the fence - if you have a sec -let me know if you love them. THANK you!!! :smile: