Looking for the perfect wristlet....

Neptune

O.G.
Apr 14, 2006
Hello everyone. I'm going on vacation soon and I'm looking for a wristlet that is big enough to hold my iphone, cash / credit cards and ID, lip gloss and one that's cute too.

Suggestions would be great. I'd love to see some pictures too and how much they fit. Thanks.

Here's a Hamptons Sig Capacity tote wristlet in Camel from Macy's that I bought last month. It easily fits a cell phone, mini skinny (I carry the one pictured next to it inside it sometimes), lip glosses, make up compact, keys, gum, and there's still a little extra room to spare for something else. I also use it as a cosmetic bag. It comes in other colors and IMO, is a great alternative to a clutch :yes:

2726847072_60378ee939_o.jpg

Thanks everyone.

I'm think about about this one, but I' not sure if the color looks the same in person or not. Anyone have something in this color? Petrol? Does it look the saem in the picture as it does in person?

41870_b4p4_a0_front

Thanks everyone.

I'm think about about this one, but I' not sure if the color looks the same in person or not. Anyone have something in this color? Petrol? Does it look the saem in the picture as it does in person?

41870_b4p4_a0_front

The color is pretty close to what is pictured, though maybe less "glittery." The Hampton's capacity wristlet is larger than this one and can fit more. I'll post you some comparison pictures in a minute!

Pictures:
IMG_3810.jpg

IMG_3812.jpg

IMG_3814.jpg

Stuff I stuck in them (I don't have an iPhone, so I substituted a packet of tissues):
IMG_3817.jpg

Zoe stuffed (not as easy to access contents because of the shorter height, can't fit anything more):
IMG_3818.jpg

Zoe appears very "stuffed" from outside, items protrude a bit through the leather:
IMG_3819.jpg

Hamptons Capacity stuffed (could easily fit a small camera still, doesn't look "stuffed"):
IMG_3816.jpg

do a search for "capacity wristlet" and i bet it will turn up a bunch of pictures, and they're definitely your best bet. I think most of them are the same size. The legacy wristlets I found were too stiff to really stuff things into, so I'd go for the turnlock, soho, bleecker, or zoe ones.

This is why I LOVE the Hampton's capacity wristlets...it's like a bottomless pit in there, things fit so easily :tup:

Pictures:
oe appears very "stuffed" from outside, items protrude a bit through the leather:

Hamptons Capacity stuffed (could easily fit a small camera still, doesn't look "stuffed"):

IMG_3816.jpg

I second all those who said the capacity wristlet, I have one and its currently holding:

lg voyager
meds
checkbook
miniskinny with tons of change in it
flash drives
cash
various cards (credit/debit/insurance/etc)
pens
hair ties

and can still fit some more

I love the capacity wristlets, but if you want a slightly cheaper alternative, and your near an outlet.....
They carry wristlets with 1 main compartment and a magnetic snap outer pocket. I just got one a few months ago for our trip to Orlando, and it was perfect. Fit my iPhone in the front pocket, cards, cash, keys and my very small camera (fits in an Altoids box!) as well. Best part - $39 at the outlet! I just felt like I didn't have to worry about it as much as a $98 wristlet! I think that they make these specifically for the outlets and they come in a variety of colors. The latest one I saw is in that really cute tweed-ish plaid. (Like the scarf in the picture) I really like the outer pocket for my phone - I feel like I don't have to scramble for it and worry about dumping the contents of the wristlet fishing it out.
Good luck and have a fun vacation!

Attachments

• IMGP3365wtmk.jpg
    IMGP3365wtmk.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 97
  • IMGP3368wtmk.jpg
    IMGP3368wtmk.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 104
  • IMGP3369wtmk.jpg
    IMGP3369wtmk.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 94