Platinum\

A few of my favorite things…..
O.G.
Oct 12, 2007
Some contenders: (Pre-loved)

Twice Twinset in DE or Noir Empreinte
Inpanema PM

....please feel free to add to my list, or make suggestions. :smile:

My perfect crossbody is the Dauphine Mini. It fits more than the Pochette Accessoires (which I sometimes also wear crossbody) and without vachetta I don‘t have to worry about rain. With more sporty clothes it looks cool and with a chain strap it also can look really elegant if I am dressed up.

It also suits all sorts of different straps. I have the Epi Noir Dauphine Mini (which I think is heavily underrated!) and wear it with the two straps it came with, with a black jacquard strap or any gold chain. In the boutique I also tried other wide Black/Mono straps and they looked amazing. I might invest in the future...

Generally speaking I believe the most important thing about a crossbody bag is that you try it on and immediately feel like it has always been there. I tried so many bags while on the hunt for the perfect crossbody (my poor amazing SA!) and when I put the black Dauphine on it was just like I had always owned it and looked like I had walked into the store with it. A lot of bags (Mini Deauville for example) look like the bag is wearing me - they take all the focus - not like they fit into the whole outfit. I don‘t just want to be a rack for a pretty bag to be presented - I like it to fit into the picture and not be the main focus.

Reactions: Platinum\
I have the Twice in Noir Empreinte, and I love that thing. I bought it back in 2016 and it is still one of my most used crossbody bags. It's durable, comfortable, and fits everything I need. I love the space between to the two pouches - it's perfect for easy access to my phone. I've gotten caught in the rain with it multiple times and it's been fine. It's a workhorse but still looks nice. Probably one of the few bags I own that I don't feel like I need to be careful with. The leather has held up wonderfully and the microfiber interior is so soft. I also love that i can wear it with even my most casual outfits and it doesn't look weird. It's just an all around great bag!

I had the Empreinte Twice and sold it bc I didn’t like the way it aged. I’m leaning towards DE or Epi....
Wow, I'm surprised to hear that! Mine still looks almost new aside from some scratches on the front button. You had the empreinte version on your list of options so that's why I brought it up. I do have an epi bag as well, and I think that leather is nice. Both leathers seem to be pretty durable.

Reactions: Platinum\
Wow, I'm surprised to hear that! Mine still looks almost new aside from some scratches on the front button. You had the empreinte version on your list of options so that's why I brought it up. I do have an epi bag as well, and I think that leather is nice. Both leathers seem to be pretty durable.

I thought about that after I pushed send. :hrmm::P I'm leaning towards DE and Epi. I love how elegant Epi looks....:amuse:

Reactions: mgrnt
I have a few vintage Epi Trocaderos that are light and comfortable and can fit a decent amount in the 27 size. I cut the straps off and use either the LVbandouliere or guitar straps from Etsy.
I also have a vintage Epi Petite Noe that I use crossbody and like for a bigger size bag. Siena PM is a great size and lays nicely crossbody.

I have a few vintage Epi Trocaderos that are light and comfortable and can fit a decent amount in the 27 size. I cut the straps off and use either the LVbandouliere or guitar straps from Etsy.
I also have a vintage Epi Petite Noe that I use crossbody and like for a bigger size bag. Siena PM is a great size and lays nicely crossbody.
I’m eyeing a Moka Epi Petit Noe on Fashionphile. :nuts:

I’m eyeing a Moka Epi Petit Noe on Fashionphile. :nuts:
I have seen that one! I find these a great size and shape to wear crossbody, very comfortable. I also have a vintage monogram one I bought from eBay. The canvas was in great shape and I had the vachetta sides and top replaced for $180 (left the bottom because it was fine and you can’t really see it) I bought the string and a crossbody strap and top handle from Etsy and it is honestly my favorite bag for less than $600.