looking for the perfect cross body.. *description inside*

klb4556

O.G.
May 18, 2009
Hi everyone, first of all, thanks in advance to everyone who's willing to help. :biggrin:

for a while I've been looking for a cross body in tan or chestnut leather/suede. Maybe a little bit of fringe but not like the JJ winters fringe bag... that has too much going on for me.

my price range is anything below the 300 range or in the low 300's b/c I can't really go past that, and it doesn't have to be any of the designers here on tPF.

this is a really broad question I know, I was just hoping some of you on here would have some really good ideas and suggestions.

thanks again for reading :P

hi klb, I am sending you the type to see if you like this one, I love it. It is more than $300, but I found black one on ebay for $150:

Hayden Harnett is amazing quality for the money, really stands out, this one is Wyeth hobo in Cordovan color (reddish-brown):

http://haydenharnett.com/?action=detail&style=WYETHSHLDBLK&back=/blog/

Hi everyone, first of all, thanks in advance to everyone who's willing to help. :biggrin:

for a while I've been looking for a cross body in tan or chestnut leather/suede. Maybe a little bit of fringe but not like the JJ winters fringe bag... that has too much going on for me.

my price range is anything below the 300 range or in the low 300's b/c I can't really go past that, and it doesn't have to be any of the designers here on tPF.

this is a really broad question I know, I was just hoping some of you on here would have some really good ideas and suggestions.

thanks again for reading :P

hi klb, I am sending you the type to see if you like this one, I love it. It is more than $300, but I found black one on ebay for $150:

Hayden Harnett is amazing quality for the money, really stands out, this one is Wyeth hobo in Cordovan color (reddish-brown):

http://haydenharnett.com/?action=detail&style=WYETHSHLDBLK&back=/blog/

WOW! oh my gosh, that one is BEAUTIFUL! thanks so much, I wish it wasn't sold out but I'll definitely keep that one on my list, and keep looking for it. And checking ebay and all! :biggrin: :P ;)