Looking for the "best" Tshirt in the whole wide world

aptmtb

O.G.
Sep 20, 2006
I used to love Michael Stars and James Perse tshirts. Both make you look amazing and their fabrics are so soft and the texture so yummy.

I'm on a search for my next "best" t-shirt in the whole wide world and would love your help!

I want the cotton to be thick, soft and to have some lycra in it so that it's slightly stretchy but not clingy.

What tshirt(s) do you love? Thanks in advance!

pippop

O.G.
Mar 7, 2006
I like American Apparel. They are thick (not see through) with some stretch, come in different necklines and colors. I like the deep v-neck cut the most!

IrisCole

O.G.
Dec 28, 2007
Michigan
www.nikitajade.etsy.com
The Row (MK and Ashley Olsen's line) has some amazing t-shirts - they are not cheap though; I believe that they're around $250 each :wtf:

A cheaper label that makes really fabulous tees is Alternative Apparel - they're quite soft, and they have a lot of organic options as well.

Jun 28, 2007
nyc
american apparel deep summer v-necks and james perse tees! and right now.. those nation ltd tees are IN with all the celebs!

ItsMyWorld

Dec 28, 2006
USA
Theory!

I tried to get in to Splendid and while they are ridiculously soft, I was so disappointed in the quality.

aptmtb

O.G.
Sep 20, 2006
Wow - thanks for the ideas ladies! There are so many exciting possibilities to try...I can't wait!

peach.

everything is peachy
O.G.
Mar 17, 2007
Japan
alapeach.com
I don't know if I just abuse my clothes, but American Apparel shirts fall apart or shrink on me. Not the best shirts I have :sad:.

How about LnA? I really like how their version of deep Vs are cut! Very flattering.