Looking for the Balenciaga City in Mimosa

It seems you are looking for a RH Mimosa City. Did you contact US Bal boutiqeus? It's the current color. So, it is high possibility they carry it. Also, they do international shipping.

If you are looking for it in Canada, I'm sorry I don't have any idea where it is sold.

It seems you are looking for a RH Mimosa City. Did you contact US Bal boutiqeus? It's the current color. So, it is high possibility they carry it. Also, they do international shipping.

If you are looking for it in Canada, I'm sorry I don't have any idea where it is sold.

yes I was looking to purchase in Canada because when I purchase from Barneys or Saks or Neiman Mracus,etc the shipping is so expensive plus there is a huge amount for tax duties

thanks for your help

OP, I know you mentioned wanting to avoid buying from them, but I saw a Mimosa RH City today at the Barneys in Beverly Hills (just in case you're interested).

Mimosa is also my first Bal bag. It's a beautiful bag. Love, love the color. I'm also considering a second bag, lol. Can't wait to see the new bags irl.

Mimosa will be my 2nd Bal bag. My first Bal bag is a Neiman Marcus 10th yr anniversary lizard embossed bag. Not sure the color name but it's pink/lilac. I love love it. I was so lucky to find it after so long. :smile: What bag do you have your eyes on? They have a gorgeous pink one.

Mimosa will be my 2nd Bal bag. My first Bal bag is a Neiman Marcus 10th yr anniversary lizard embossed bag. Not sure the color name but it's pink/lilac. I love love it. I was so lucky to find it after so long. :smile: What bag do you have your eyes on? They have a gorgeous pink one.

I would really love to see what the pink and purple looks like irl. I heard that the pink looks good. The red/coq is a beautiful color but I already have 2 reds, red kelly and red epi alma. I love red and this new red is a different shade from the 2 red bags I have. Soooo.... I don't know. I'm just really excited to be able to see the new colors soon. Hopefully, NM will carry the new colors so I can see them:nuts:

I would really love to see what the pink and purple looks like irl. I heard that the pink looks good. The red/coq is a beautiful color but I already have 2 reds, red kelly and red epi alma. I love red and this new red is a different shade from the 2 red bags I have. Soooo.... I don't know. I'm just really excited to be able to see the new colors soon. Hopefully, NM will carry the new colors so I can see them:nuts:

Here's a link to the article on here about the NM pink lizard bag. When I have time, I will do a quick reveal of my new bags.

http://www.purseblog.com/balenciaga/balenciaga-10th-anniversary-special-edition-lizard-embossed.html

The SA at NM talked me into getting it. I was going to get the pink (almost like bubble gum color) one. I also love the white one...gosh, I just wish I could buy them all. Wow, a red Kelly? I'm jealous. hehe