Looking for sunglasses (don't know brand) (that's the problem!)

mimsy

Dec 8, 2006
Hi, I looked around for a while but couldn't find an obvious place to put this question. In the past 6 months or so, I have seen exactly 2 people - one on the street, another was a celebrity but I don't remember who - wearing these sunglasses that were white frame, the frames were fairly large and roundish and flat, I think gray lenses, but the great thing was the arms - they were like a sideways Y shape, and looked like twisted rope. I think they were gold. The forked parts of the Y opened up at a really wide angle, went past the temple and wrapped the top and bottom.

I am terrible at drawing but I gave it a shot: this is what they look like from the side:

4346p1l.jpg

Sound or look familiar to anybody? Would love any leads! Thank you!!

those are killer (as is your avatar :drool:), but sadly, no... the ones I saw had plastic or enamel frames and the Y part was definitely a Y ... twisted-rope or braided-rope looking... thank you anyway!

ahhh will keep looking for you. If not, I have a feeling that a day long visit to your local sunglasses hut is in order!!

You never know, you might try them on and hate them (hope I am making you feel better!) but you might find a rocking pair that are similar :biggrin:

and glad you are loving the Jack Bauer action ;)

those are super hot and i wish i had gotten them instead of whitney - i especially like the nose piece! i don't think they're what I saw though - the ones i saw definitely had that twisted-rope look on the Y-part. oh well! :smile: