Looking for sunglasses (don't know brand) (that's the problem!)

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi, I looked around for a while but couldn't find an obvious place to put this question. In the past 6 months or so, I have seen exactly 2 people - one on the street, another was a celebrity but I don't remember who - wearing these sunglasses that were white frame, the frames were fairly large and roundish and flat, I think gray lenses, but the great thing was the arms - they were like a sideways Y shape, and looked like twisted rope. I think they were gold. The forked parts of the Y opened up at a really wide angle, went past the temple and wrapped the top and bottom.

I am terrible at drawing but I gave it a shot: this is what they look like from the side:

[​IMG]
    Sound or look familiar to anybody? Would love any leads! Thank you!!

2. those are killer (as is your avatar :drool:), but sadly, no... the ones I saw had plastic or enamel frames and the Y part was definitely a Y ... twisted-rope or braided-rope looking... thank you anyway!

3. ahhh will keep looking for you. If not, I have a feeling that a day long visit to your local sunglasses hut is in order!!

You never know, you might try them on and hate them (hope I am making you feel better!) but you might find a rocking pair that are similar :biggrin:

and glad you are loving the Jack Bauer action ;)

4. if it's a Y maybe something from YSL? hmm I'll mull it over

5. Ooh those are sweet!

6. very belated thank you for your replies :smile: I never did find the ones I wanted, but ended up getting the Whitney which has been a very good substitute !

7. Are those sunnies in your drawing Tom Ford's sunnies, model Angelica?

TF Angelica.jpg
  8. sounds to me also Tom Ford sunnies, but I never seen such style in white.

9. those are super hot and i wish i had gotten them instead of whitney - i especially like the nose piece! i don't think they're what I saw though - the ones i saw definitely had that twisted-rope look on the Y-part. oh well! :smile: