Looking for something very particular - can you help me find it? :)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi everyone,

I feel like I'm always coming up with the bag I want in my head, but I can never actually find one that matches my mental image. But i'm sure people here have a much better knowledge of various bags so I was hoping I'd reach out to you guys and see if you can help me :smile:

I want a bag in leather - either black, charcoal, or maybe dark grey.

I'd like a satchel type shape - something like a Dr. Q Groovee Satchel. Something sort of like this: http://www.osgoodemarley.com/products/detail.php?coll_id=18&pid=270&curr=0 but edgier. - not too big but atleast 8.5 x 11 (to hold a folder or something)

So I'd like 2 handles but also an adjustable/removable shoulder strap. The reason I don't like the Dr. Q Groove is its lack of pockets. I'd like a front pocket - maybe with a flap and some funky hardware, a back zip pocket, and maybe even small zip pockets on the side.

I don't want the bag to be too stiff or too slouchy, and I don't want too prim of a leather (like the one i posted up top) and also I'd prefer like a darker metal hardware (not gold or silver preferably) In general, something not too over the top - not too much ornamentation, but not boring.

I know this is a lot of requirements. Also I'm a student so I'm not on here to read/comment all the time but I thank everyone so much for their input in advance!!! :smile:

2. yeah i'm definitely looking for something with no trim. i haven't seen that MJ bag. i think i'm looking for something -slightly- less casual, though not much so, but that's definitely in the arena. thank you so much!

3. oh definitely like those a lot (as well as a few others on the site, actually) they have both style and functionality. anyone else know of similar bags?