Looking for something at LV for under $75?

1. Megs and I welcomed our baby boy earlier this month and wanted to share the news with the TPF community. Come say hello to Baby Vaughn!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Are these the same ones that Matt posted last week? I don't remember since I couldn't find it on the site...
    Anyways...$65 is definitely a good price for a piece of LV, but I don't know if this piece of leather is worth $65, really...JMO :smile:
    But I'm sure someone else here would love it!

2. :confused1: A necklace? It must be me because I can't even tell how you connect the ends...not that I want it. It's doesn't even say LV on it. I can buy that at Target.

3. Yah, one leather string for $65? I'll pass, but I doubt LV will have a hard time moving these pieces at that price point.

4. From Elux:
    Can be worn as a necklace or bracelet

:shrugs:

5. yea, 1 lace for $65 is too much for me.

6. what do you do with it?

7. I like how they have it in a bunch in those photos...but that would end up costing $650! :s

8. They should have stamped LV on the ends, that would have at least shown something...

as a necklace or bracelet, would you just tie it??? hmmm, idk

9. Basically!:yes: For some strings. I know I'm not LV, but I will make you all those silly strings for FREE! I love LV, but that right there is beyond love. That's obsession. You have to be to buy a piece of leather string for that price.

10. LV leather lace----- this must be the easiest $65 ever made!

11. Maybe if you know how to make those sailor knots, it can be used as a pochette extender.:s

12. You gotta be kidding me! :roflmfao:

13. What a complete waste of money!!!

14. I don´t get the price really. Not worth it.