Looking for some help in a bag decision...

Chanel PST or LV PST

• Chanel PST

• LV PST

Results are only viewable after voting.

Love LV

Love LV
O.G.
Jan 7, 2008
I was hoping I could get some help on the Chanel Forum (my first post here!), with a bag decision.

Lately, I've been going back and forth and getting opinions on which tote bag to buy for spring. But since I have to save $$ for the bags, it leaves my mind free to question my choices and it's come to a point where I'm just going around in circles! And driving myself crazy!!

So I'm basically stuck between either the Chanel PST or the LV Batignolles Vertical.

I think what I need is some professional guidance so here's my post. Which would you choose? The BV or the PST. And Why? Pros/Cons? Pics? Any advice would be great!

Just so it's no surprise to anyone if they check out the LV forum from time to time I'll be posting a similar thread there to get their advice too!

TIA!

the two are totally different bags....PST is much more of a classic than BV

I think most answers u will get in here will be to go for PST anyway.....after all it is a chanel forum...haha :smile:

^^ Thanks e_pinpin.

And I KNOW!! That's what drives me nuts I guess! I think the concept is the same. They're Tote bags. But one is a somewhat dressy classic (that you can dress down), and the other is very casual.

The problem is I could go either way! Sometimes I think the canvas is more durable so get that, but then others say the PST is just as durable (especially without the vachetta).

Then some threads I read said the quality wasn't that great lately for Chanel? And that got me concerned....

If ONLY I wasn't so indecisive!!