Looking for some advice on a buyer

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access ends today! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I rarely sell on ebay, but recently I decided to sell a brand new bag that's been sitting in my closet for awhile. I placed a ton of HQ pictures in my listing of the bag (which was in literally flawless, brand new condition and still had the tags on it also) and it ultimately sold to a girl a few states away from me. I sent it UPS w/ tracking and insurance. The lady just emailed me and claims she found a "giant mark" on the bag (absolutely no way that's possible) and is sending it back to me & wants a full refund. The listing for the bag said that I don't accept refunds (i prefer to avoid people with chronic buyers remorse). She hasn't opened a dispute with ebay or paypal, she just emailed me and I haven't emailed her back. I'm not sure what to do as I've never been in this situation before. Should I contact ebay or paypal? Do they even have phone numbers?

Thanks for any advice.

2. wow im sorry i am not sure how to handle this, i keep hearing and reading about all these awful buyers lately wtf is up???

3. Since the bag is already on its way back to you, you are probably better off issue her a refund minus shipping once you received the bag.

4. Did you tyvek or mark it so you know it's not going to be a switcharoo?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice