Looking for Rouge 05' city!

Lady1mport

O.G.
Jul 24, 2006
Hi lady's

do you think that BalNY or AlohaRag might get any shippments of the Rouge 05'? Where can I find this bbag? I would appreciate you help!

I emailed AlohaRag and I asked for the rouge 05' but he sent me a picture of the rouge 06'?! I don't know if he misunderstood me?:sad:

Lady1mport said:
I found one but the seller is selling it for 1550.00 and I think that is way to much over retail.

:wtf: That is just insane! Wait and watch Ebay; one will come up a more reasonable price soon eventually.

Good luck!!

Lady1mport said:
Hi lady's

do you think that BalNY or AlohaRag might get any shippments of the Rouge 05'? Where can I find this bbag? I would appreciate you help!

I emailed AlohaRag and I asked for the rouge 05' but he sent me a picture of the rouge 06'?! I don't know if he misunderstood me?:sad:
sorry sweetie, but you won't find the '05 rouge in the retail stores anymore :sad:...that's why they thought you were talking about the new rouge VIF...like the other girls said, your best bet is hope one will pop up on e-bay for a good price :yes:...best of luck to you in your search :tender: