Looking for RM Cupid Code

slprich

Apr 15, 2008
I would like to pre-order the Cupid Satchel from Rebecca Minkoff but I can not find a code for any website that is selling it that will work with the Cupid. Does anyone happen to know of any?
Thanks.

actually Fenix, the Cupids are also excluded from the code too. =(

As per LB's description:

Rebecca Minkoff's Cupid Satchel is the latest bag to join her collection of classic pieces. This versatile satchel is quickly becoming one of the most popular styles in her Summer/Transition 2011 line. A staff favorite, the Cupid has the same carrying capacity as the Morning After Mini. **discount codes do not apply to this item.**

I believe they did change it recently, yes. I also was able to apply it before too, back when these bags were first listed on their site. Now these bags are excluded from all codes. =( I am worried that all of RM's Summer/Fall bags are going to have code exclusions from now on. I hope not, though. I'm crossing my fingers.

I guess I understand them excluding codes on the Mini MAC since the price is already good, but the Cupids? No one wants to spend full price on it. This is disappointing

^^ Odd. Maybe it's LB screwing up the exclusions again. I guess OP should try using the code and preorder it again. Hopefully it will go through this time. What color Cupid did you try this on Bluestang?

It was the lavender.

I just went to their site and added all of the cupids to my cart and used fb20 and it only took for the lavender. It was not accepted on the others. Maybe they forgot to exclude that color?

^ I'm sure they forgot about it, too. I have a feeling that once you complete checkout and they see it, they'll most likely cancel the order and add in the exclusion for it. On the description it said that discount codes doesn't apply to this color too, so it would be awkward for them to suddenly let their customers accept the discount for the bag. :confused1:

Oh well, worst comes to worst, we're going to have to wait for these bags to go on sale I guess... assuming the future discount codes won't work on them, either. it's a shame though, these bags are beautiful.