Looking for Red Muse- small size

1. I never liked the Muse at all until I saw it in red. I have been looking for a red bag to finish off my collection of bags. Where can I get one? I can't find it online and for some reason YSL.com is not working. I called BG in NY and they don't have one. Anyone see it around? Thanks!:flowers:

I am looking for a blue-red, not orange-red.

2. I called around and guess they don't make red in a small or medium size. JML!

3. Hmmm... well, I saw a smaller red Muse at Nordstroms at Fashion Valley this past weekend. I have a large Muse and it looked smaller than that one. I don't know about the blue-red versus the orange-red, because I thought they only made one red.

4. Yes--There is only one red.

5. I haven't seen a red muse is it like a maroon red?

6. Are you sure you want the small and not the medium? The small is more of an evening bag.

7. I was on the waiting list for a red one from Saks this fall-they eventually got it in but I went with another bag.

8. small one in red must be very cute!

9. They had a brick red (still on the blue red side) for fall winter in a medium but that was snapped up so quickly. Last I checked, the YSL in Singapore has a darker red in stock in large.

I personally prefer the brick red but that's a seasonal color. No word on any reds for Spring Summer. But am still crossing my fingers...:yes:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice