Looking for recommended liquid liner

emilu

O.G.
Oct 8, 2007
Hello I am looking for a long lasting liquid liner that is relatively easy to apply.

I have been using smashbox which I like but it runs out so quickly, so I am disinclined to use every day.

Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated!!

These last the longest on me: GOSH & MAC LiquidLast. If you're not used to brush tips, they can take a bit of practise.

However, BB Gels last just as long as the MAC & GOSH on me; gels are easier to apply but if you're still looking for the shinyier look of a liquid, again: GOSH & MAC last the longest on me.

I love Stila's Stay All Day Waterproof liquid liner! It looks like a thin sharpie and goes on easily, does not smudge or transfer (to my eye lids as may others do!) It's by far my fave liner because I can make it super thin or bold.....and it does stay all day!

I love Stila's Stay All Day Waterproof liquid liner! It looks like a thin sharpie and goes on easily, does not smudge or transfer (to my eye lids as may others do!) It's by far my fave liner because I can make it super thin or bold.....and it does stay all day!

AGREED!!!!

i bought this a few months ago and i havent touched another liner.

i wore it new years eve and woke up with it still on this morning. never budged.

not that i make it a pratice to wear make up over night lol but it really doesn't move at all. you definietly need a good make up remover to get it off.

it's super easy to apply. almost mistake proof, and makes lines so sharp they could cut. i bought it in dark brown and its a deep lovely color thats very bold.

I recently have been using the Physician Formula 2-n- eye booster formula. It is waterproof/budge proof and cost around $10.

300.JPG

I used to wear L'oreal's Lineur Intense liquid liner, but part of it would come off throughout the day. Now I use Milani's Infinite liquid liner and it stays on all day without smudging or coming off. It only comes off with eye makeup remover. However, the applicator is a brush and it's harder to control than the felt tip applicators.

MAC Liquid liner in bootblack
Revlon ColorStay
...both of those are felt tip pen style :tup:

Urban Decay and Kat Von D each have some wonderful brush-style liquid liners too.

XXXOO PG