Looking for Raisin Birkin 30!

witwit

O.G.
Dec 15, 2007
I'm so in love with Raisin Birkin 30!! Where can I find one which is not from ebay? Has anybody seen one in H boutique shop? Prefer first hand, but second is fine too! Thanks for your kind help.

DA Club

O.G.
Dec 20, 2008
Blissful in Cali
I'm so in love with Raisin Birkin 30!! Where can I find one which is not from ebay? Has anybody seen one in H boutique shop? Prefer first hand, but second is fine too! Thanks for your kind help.
I believe it was a Raisin 30 at the Beverly Hills Hermes on the shelf several weeks ago when I was there for the sale but it's probably gone by now - worth checking with them though!

gracekelly

The Red Queen
Authenticator
O.G.
Feb 4, 2006
I believe it was a Raisin 30 at the Beverly Hills Hermes on the shelf several weeks ago when I was there for the sale but it's probably gone by now - worth checking with them though!
I called a few days later on this bag and it was long gone. Missed my chance.

witwit

O.G.
Dec 15, 2007
gracekelly .... Oh no! How long do we have to wait then? Will they reproduce during upcoming winter?

gracekelly

The Red Queen
Authenticator
O.G.
Feb 4, 2006
gracekelly .... Oh no! How long do we have to wait then? Will they reproduce during upcoming winter?
It has been a very cold winter, so it is very possible that a male raisin and a female raisin could snuggle and produce a baby 30 raisin!

I doubt you will see another at BH for a while.