Looking for purple Majorelle

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi, I am usually wandering around the Jimmy Choo threads, but have fallen in love with a YSL bag. Since I recently just released myself from a ban. (What a horrible timing I have.) I would LOVE to find a great deal on a purple Majorelle? Though I haven't seen it in person yet, so I don't know what size I would like. Is there a Lilac patent one? Or is there just a dark purple? Any information would help. TIA!

2. Thanks for all that help! I think I'm going to risk my chances and try to find a Medium one in SF this weekend. That way I can see if the size is right for me. I can't stop thinking about it... ahh!

3. I went today, they didn't have the purple one that I wanted, so I picked up a black patent one. Thanks for all the help ivydog and gr8heart. =)

4. :nuts:Sorry to here you could not find the purple Majorelle, but CONGRATULATIONS on getting the black one:love:! How wonderful!!! :woohoo:

Please post pics if you have the chance! Thanks!