Looking for professional auth for Chloe Pddngtn

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Fall Sale is now live! Save up to 40% on Nordy's best brands, including bags, shoes, clothes, home, and kids'. Click to shop.
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello everyone, I purchased a Chloe Paddington on Ebay awhile back and wanted to have it professionally authenticated so I could sell it on ebay with certainty that it's authentic. I tried "my poupette", sent pics and $ and after some "sorry pls re-send pics" emails they never got back to me, any other ideas? Help! Beth

2. #2 Aug 15, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 15, 2008
    Yes'm.. the nicest woman in the world.. carol @ caroldiva.com. She authenticated one for me for a PP claim. She's fabulous!

ALSO.. you can have it authenticated here verbally first, if you like. Then, if it's deemed AUTH, you can send the photos to Carol for a letter of Auth. If FAKE, you saved yourself some additional money.

If you want to post on PF for AUTH, read this to see what PIX you need http://forum.purseblog.com/chloe-shopping/in-order-authenticate-your-bag-please-read-first-194093.html (Carol will want these same pix)
    then post all pix HERE http://forum.purseblog.com/chloe-shopping/authenticate-this-chloe-17672.html

3. Another one

Attached Files:

4. Looks authentic, kind of hard to tell (I am getting blind)

5. Nick... that bag is FAKE... looks alot like the one I bought. SO.. been there, done that. Caroldiva did my non-auth, I filed a SNAD w/ PP, the whole nine yards. If I can help you, let me know.

6. To be sure, Lescoy on the Chloe Forum here is one of the best. Put that in your PP complaint - have her do it here and post the link.

Also, you are under a time constraint so make sure you let Carol know this.

7. Hi, i am in a similar position to yours. Ellie Mae is right, pls contact Carol at caroldiva.com. She is just fabulous and helped me file an SNAD with paypal. Paypal has acknowledged Carol's non-authenticity analysis and paypal is due to send me a refund soon (or so they say). I would get in touch with Carol asap...or like the other ladies suggest, have it authenticated on the Chloe Forum. Goodluck and let us know how you go.