Looking for Prada Napa Gauffre Antic Satchel.... please help

sierrasun1

Oct 4, 2007
Hi everyone!

I fell in love :heart::heart::heart: with this bag when looking through pictures posted. I'm having trouble finding where I can buy one though. Anyone know where I can find one? Many thanks!!!!!!

P.S. -- I'm hoping to find the light brown color.

Again, thank you!!!!!

Hi everyone!

I fell in love :heart::heart::heart: with this bag when looking through pictures posted. I'm having trouble finding where I can buy one though. Anyone know where I can find one? Many thanks!!!!!!

P.S. -- I'm hoping to find the light brown color.

Again, thank you!!!!!
The light brown? I don't know if you want the beige, the camel or the distressed brown? The distressed brown is available on Saks.com. The beige can be found by calling a few Saks stores. Just describe the bag as having gathered or ruched leather and retailing for $2360 and they should be able to find it for you. Thats how I found mine a week ago.

Thanks, Kittenslingerie!!!! I called Saks and they have black, Noce, and Cero..... Cero is the lightest of them, right? I think the Noce is the distressed brown?? Are beige and camel the same? I just want to make sure I order it correctly. Thanks for your help with this.

Do you like the bag you received??

P.S. -- Your babies are darling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks, Kittenslingerie!!!! I called Saks and they have black, Noce, and Cero..... Cero is the lightest of them, right? I think the Noce is the distressed brown?? Are beige and camel the same? I just want to make sure I order it correctly. Thanks for your help with this.

Do you like the bag you received??

P.S. -- Your babies are darling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
There is a camel color, kind of orangey tan. The cero is the lightest, thats my fav. Love the bag!