Looking for Prada Napa Gauffre Antic Satchel.... please help

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi everyone!

I fell in love :heart::heart::heart: with this bag when looking through pictures posted. I'm having trouble finding where I can buy one though. Anyone know where I can find one? Many thanks!!!!!!

P.S. -- I'm hoping to find the light brown color.

Again, thank you!!!!!

2. The light brown? I don't know if you want the beige, the camel or the distressed brown? The distressed brown is available on Saks.com. The beige can be found by calling a few Saks stores. Just describe the bag as having gathered or ruched leather and retailing for $2360 and they should be able to find it for you. Thats how I found mine a week ago.

3. Thanks, Kittenslingerie!!!! I called Saks and they have black, Noce, and Cero..... Cero is the lightest of them, right? I think the Noce is the distressed brown?? Are beige and camel the same? I just want to make sure I order it correctly. Thanks for your help with this.

Do you like the bag you received??

P.S. -- Your babies are darling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. There is a camel color, kind of orangey tan. The cero is the lightest, thats my fav. Love the bag!