Looking for Prada Corniola Flower Pleated Nylon Shopping Tote Bag BN1701 "Black"

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Jul 16, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 17, 2009
    Hi,

Can anyone tell me where can i buy this bag, this is the past season bag.
    The link I attached are selling fake bag so can't fr them.
    http://www**PLEASE dont link to fakes here.we dont wanna give them any business!!!*****]
    Cheers

2. so can't buy fr them

3. I had that bag in a reddish burgandy color and I just sold it to Yoogi's Closet to finance some other purchases. The bag is gorgeous. Mine was brand new and never used, but I needed to raise some funds.

I never saw it pop up on Yoogi's website so they might have sold it before it hit the website. I don't know if you are set on black, but you might contact Yoogi's to see if they still have mine!

4. Hi, How to find or contact Yoogis?

5. Yes that's the place! Yoogi's sells pre-owned bag and it very reputable. I have sold at least 10 bags to Yoogi's--Marc Jacobs, Prada, Chanel. That being said, it is always wise to post the details of any bag you want to purchase from a reseller in the "authenticate this" thread in each forum. Let the experts tell you it is ok before you actually purchase it.

I wish I had a picture of my bag, but I deleted it from the camera when I sold it to them. It was almost exactly the bag in your picture, but it had a Prada logo on the body of the bag. It was a bag from the Fall and I purchased it from NM and never used it. I loved it, but it had to go to make room for another bag.

What I would suggest is to email Yoogi's and tell them what you are looking for and that you had heard that they might have a red (almost wine) version of that bag. See what they say. It could be they already sold the bag. If so, you could ask them to be on the lookout for another one and let you know if they get one. In another post Longchamp said that sometimes she'll contact one of the resellers and do this.

Hope this all makes sense!!

6. Hi, Thanks! for ur advise and help. I will sent a email to Yoogis. Have a nice day ahead..