looking for pleated ergo capacity wristlet

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. in brown. i got the pleated ergo satchel from outlet but they never got the matching wristlet in brown. i called jax but they don't have anymore left in stock. any ideas where can i find one other than evilbay?

2. About a week ago there was at least one at the Lighthouse Place Outlet in Michigan City, Indiana. Give them a call!! I have this in denim and I love it!!!! Good luck...I really hope you find it!!! :tup:

3. I picked one up a couple of weeks ago at the Jeffersonville OH outlet. Not sure if they would still have them though. Good Luck!

4. There were three brown pleated ergo capacity wristlets in the Tilton, NH outlet...a few weeks ago....

5. Lincoln City, OR outlet had them last weekend. Sounds like you might be able to find one at the outlet.

6. I was at Lincoln City, OR this afternoon, and bought myself a black patent ergo wristlet. They did still have it in brown and pink for $79 plus a 10% off coupon (but that may be only for instores?) If you want, call them, they might still have it. theyr phone # is 541-996-6772

7. thanks everyone for the info.

8. thanks coachmommyofmin.