Looking for places to stay in Seoul from budget to luxury. Please share your tips!

What a good deal, can I know what clinic provides accomodation? This could safe a lot #cheapycheap lol
Lol, not a good deal. I went to VIP clinic but they botched my nose. I wouldn't recommend them. They are very expensive with subpar results. I could have paid for a hotel and gotten my nose done at a cheaper, better clinic and would have spent less. The clinic relocated, they're not in Seoul anymore.

Lol, not a good deal. I went to VIP clinic but they botched my nose. I wouldn't recommend them. They are very expensive with subpar results. I could have paid for a hotel and gotten my nose done at a cheaper, better clinic and would have spent less. The clinic relocated, they're not in Seoul anymore.
I went with them as well, but luckily I'm happy with my results. Phew!

The Andaz is a great luxury option. It's a nice hotel in a great location - close to most of the clinics posted about here, direct access to the metro, shops and restaurants right below, etc. The Park Hyatt is even nicer, but the area is a bit sterile as it's a business district.

I stayed at Hotel Entra Gangnam since it was within walking distance to Pretty Body Clinic. I booked my room through Agoda ~2 months in advance so I got a good deal (40% off :tup:). It's a nice hotel, the front desk personnel were always helpful; however, the room service selection was very limited so I ended up ordering delivery after a couple of days.

I’m a massive deal hunter when it comes to purely functional things like flights and hotels. Agoda.com by far has the best prices for hotels in Seoul.

The following hotels are in Gangnam.

PATIO7 - Rooms are ~$75 CAD per night with modern aesthetic. Rooms aren’t huge but I noticed all rooms in Gangnam was pretty small (under 200 sq.ft)

Hotel Newv - Rooms are ~90 CAD per night with modern aesthetic. Rooms are about 250 sq.ft. If you can get the option to book the Deluxe Double do it! It’s only $108 CAD and it’s 400 Sq.ft and has a hot tub.B24389CA-DF7C-47F9-B1DF-0DE20039ED47.png