looking for pics and stories about the new leather carlys in red and brown?

helpl!!! slush

workin' hard
Aug 24, 2006
i am going to start a new thread to ask if anyone has pics and can share how the feel about their red or brown leather carlys? :smile: I was never too into carlys until i saw these 2 and i think i may have to get one! the red looks amazing but i have like 5 red bags so i cant decide

either way i would love to see pics :smile: thanks! xo Bessie

Slush I have the brown leather Large Carly. Here are some pictures of me modeling in natural light. I have not carried it yet though as I am carrying my Bleekers Laced Flap No. 11446 and my Bleeker Lge Duffle No. 11423. I think that I will carry it when the weather gets cooler and I start wearing boots. I do think that the brown Carly is a lovely bag though.

Attachments

• IMG0001_21.jpg
    IMG0001_21.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG0001_12.jpg
    IMG0001_12.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG0001_13.jpg
    IMG0001_13.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG0001_14.jpg
    IMG0001_14.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 79
Bessie: Here are some pictures from a thread from messengerbaglvr. She has the Carly in Chili Red. Here is the link to the thread. Good luck deciding as they are both gorgeous bags.

http://forum.purseblog.com/coach/just-bought-the-chili-red-leather-carly-169459.html

Messengerbaglver I hope that you don't mind that I repasted your photos in this link. Thanks Liz

drum rull please, without further ado, here they are. She's a beauty! I've got to run to cheerleading, but I will be back to answer questions later. Enjoy!
Attached Thumbnails

KATRYNAR HEY GIRL!!!!!! :smile: i know ive been MIA for a while i was in the general handbags, kooba, and just lurking more then posting for a while how r u! :smile: xo

LIZ! thank you so much you satisfied all my needs right then and there hehe :smile:! thank you wow what a tough choice!

Wow, LizCordova, the leather on your Carlys looks amazing!!!! I :heart: Coach Carly......:love:

helpl!!!slush, you should definitely join the Carly club....you will so be glad you did. It's such a lovely bag! I have a sig, but that leather is amazing!!!