Looking for photos (White MC with old vachetta)

1. I have always wondered what White MC bags look like with very old vachetta (dark patina). Do they still look good? Does anyone have any pictures? I am trying to decide between white MC and black MC. I favor white MC, but in my mind, black MC ages a little more gracefully because of the vachetta.

Thanks ;)

2. I don't have any pictures, but I personally think the white MC looks much better with a dark patina.

3. :yes: agree!

4. yes! i really want to see come dark patina on a white multicolor bag if anyone has any pics available ^_^

5. HTH,

6. those 2 bags are gorgeous!!!!

7. I like the Multicolor with the dark patina.

8. now, after seeing how beautiful patina CAN look on MC I am definitly going to use my keepall:biggrin:DDDD

thank you ladies1

9. I like black MC with patina, but prefer the white MC to have lighter leather.

10. Go on my photos that LV_addict put up for me in the showcase, it shows all my MC's black and white with their patina. I think it is more noticable on the white. But then again, I would never let it deter me from owning the black. It's all good!

11. Dark patina does look good on white MC, thanks for the pictures!

12. I think dark patina on white brings out the color more!!!:love:

13. I think the dark patina is pretty on the MC.

14. [​IMG]
    I actually prefer the darker patina on all LV bags, but even moreso on the white MC.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice