Looking for Patent Jumbo

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Does anyone know if they still carry navy or black patent jumbos in the boutiques? I really like them from seeing pictures of them, but I would like to see them in person before purchasing one of them.
    Thank you for everyone's help lately, I'm sorry if I seem indecisive I just want to be absolutely sure to get the perfect first Chanel for me because I definitely won't be getting another one for a long time.
    :tpfrox:

2. Nordstroms at the Topanga mall has a black patent jumbo in the goat skin patent leather about 2 days ago

3. You can also try Ebay, I've seen a few there

4. BLoomingdales at NY still has the evening star jumbo

5. They still have the patent black jumbo in Topanga, I was there last night!

6. i saw a black patent jumbo at the boutique in sf a couple of weeks ago, not sure if its still there

7. Palm Beach Chanel has black jumbo in the classic style and the one with the heart cc closure. I bought the bordeaux from Jillian because I saw her name on tpf. That reference list is so much easier now! LOL

8. Bergdorf Goodman has the patent jumbo with SH and the medium one as well.