Looking for options for my next watch

Chilipadi

O.G.
Sep 20, 2012
Hi everyone!

It's been a pleasure seeing everyone's new in, and I'm so excited to share that I'm shopping for a new watch soon to celebrate a milestone. My wish list from Cartier is a watch + love bracelet. I currently has the JUC SM bracelet and ring (both Rose Gold). For watches, I own a Stainless Steel Rolex.

I've tried on most of the watches at Cartier, and loved the classic Balloon de Cartier watch.

Now, my dilemma, is the following:

Option 1: Go for a two toned (rose gold) 33m automatic.

Option 2: Go for a stainless steel 33m automatic, and a Love bracelet in SM.

I'm always loved the idea to match my watch to my jewellery. Which is why I've been considering a rose gold toned watch. However, I do wear my JUC bracelet daily too, and it would be lovely to stack with another Love bracelet. Regardless of which option, I am well on my way to ban island for the first half of the year (Already, le sigh.)

Which option would you go for, and why?

Thanks for the advice in advance! :P

Hi everyone!

It's been a pleasure seeing everyone's new in, and I'm so excited to share that I'm shopping for a new watch soon to celebrate a milestone. My wish list from Cartier is a watch + love bracelet. I currently has the JUC SM bracelet and ring (both Rose Gold). For watches, I own a Stainless Steel Rolex.

I've tried on most of the watches at Cartier, and loved the classic Balloon de Cartier watch.

Now, my dilemma, is the following:

Option 1: Go for a two toned (rose gold) 33m automatic.

Option 2: Go for a stainless steel 33m automatic, and a Love bracelet in SM.

I'm always loved the idea to match my watch to my jewellery. Which is why I've been considering a rose gold toned watch. However, I do wear my JUC bracelet daily too, and it would be lovely to stack with another Love bracelet. Regardless of which option, I am well on my way to ban island for the first half of the year (Already, le sigh.)

Which option would you go for, and why?

Thanks for the advice in advance! :P
I would pick option 1 since you already have a SS Rolex. The two-tone watch will look beautiful with your RG JUC and ring. You can always add the Love bracelet later on.

I would pick option 1 since you already have a SS Rolex. The two-tone watch will look beautiful with your RG JUC and ring. You can always add the Love bracelet later on.

I said it out loud to my SO that I can always add on the Love Bracelet later! I can feel him mentally rolling his eyes. But yes, I think I should stick to Option 1 for now. The two tone has been on my mind for a while now. :biggrin:

Yes exactly! I think it looks so luxurious!

It does, isn't it! I will bask in the comfort that I already own a JUC, so it can stand alone for now, without a permanent stacking companion. :P

Reactions: missie1
I generally prefer a single metal for watches. However, having a steel and gold watch will give you a watch that will work with a variety of metals, and will look great if you eventually decide to stack JUCs and Loves in different colors of gold. In addition, in steel and gold, it will look dressier than your Rolex. Good luck with whatever you decide!

I generally prefer a single metal for watches. However, having a steel and gold watch will give you a watch that will work with a variety of metals, and will look great if you eventually decide to stack JUCs and Loves in different colors of gold. In addition, in steel and gold, it will look dressier than your Rolex. Good luck with whatever you decide!
+1! Cannot wait to see an actu9n pic of whatever you decide!