Looking for opinions

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Get the Kors or keep the Ali?

1. Keep gold Ali

2. Get bronze Kors Astor

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Hi ladies,

I asked for an opinion on this on the general forum, but I'm always afraid that a lot of people over there aren't Coach fans and I worry that the answer is an automatic no to Coach.

I am thinking of purchasing a Michael Kors bag, but I have a Coach in what I consider to be a similar bag. When I say similar I mean they are both blingy bronze/gold type bags, and while that is the only similarity, I don't want to own both of these bags - one gold/bronze metallic is enough for me.

I got the Ali for a great price at $130. This is not the MFF version, this is the boutique version that I managed to score at the outlet long before the MFFs came out.

I'm pretty sure you guys are objective and won't pick Coach simply because this is the Coach forum, right? :P I've found you ladies to be quite objective in the past which is why I trust you for an honest opinion.

The Kors is $500 - is it worth spending that much for the Kors?

Which bag do you like better?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. This would be a hard decision for me. I love the ali but the michael kors bag is beautiful and so different. Good luck with your decision, Anne

3. I like the Ali...better shape, in my opinion.

4. I actually like the Coach bag better.

5. I like both bags but the shape of the Ali wins me over. I also love the slouch of the Ali.

6. Please excuse the jammies and no makeup - I'm off today and don't feel like getting dressed yet. ;)

When I look at Ali, I just don't know if I should get rid of or replace her. She's really pretty, and I got her for such a good price. I don't think I'm ready to let go yet. I'm not sure why I'm trying to force it.

mich and ali.JPG

7. I think this bag is beautiful. The leather looks so soft.

8. #8 Oct 1, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 1, 2010
    I like the Coach bag, but don't really like the shape/design of the Michael Kors bag. Plus, the Ali looks like a good shape and size on you.

9. They are both beautiful and I think I like the Kors better. But I wouldn't give up the Ali at that price, so I would pass on the Kors, because I don't think it's that much nicer and worth the extra money.

10. ita!!!

11. I vote Ali because I don't like the shape of the Kors :biggrin:

12. I have had my eye on the Michael Kors bag for some time. I love the studs detailing and chain. It does come in other colors, and the last time I checked was easily available at the Michael Kors outlet.(not sure of bronze, though) Do you have a Michael Kors outlets in Canada? My Chicago one had it in Blue, Whiskey, and Silver/platinum for sure.

13. I voted for the Michael Kors bag! I like detail on it and the color. The Ali is nice, but a bit plain IMO. Good luck deciding:smile:

14. Ali

15. I agree. I like Michael Kors and I have two of his bags. I just really don't like the shape, color or style of this particular Kors bag.