Looking for opinions!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Alma bb in Epi or DE or NeoNoe mono/noir?

collection already includes Palermo GM, Sienna MM DE, Neverful MM DE, Croisette DE, and PM reverse.

SA says I need some Epi in my life LOL! And I might use the Alma more because of the size but I really like that NeoNoe as well. Thoughts?

LVFloridagirl likes this.
  2. Alma in epi definitely.

You already have a small bag in DE. Sienna and Neverfull are larger bags a la NeoNoe.

missconvy and handbagobession like this.
  3. Thank you!

Love_N_Lune likes this.
  4. Np

5. If you would use the Alma more then definitely go with that one.
    It really is a great size, and can be worn causally or dressy, especially in Epi.

handbagobession likes this.
  6. Def Alma bb, usually I would say DE but you already have a lot. Go for epi!!!

7. As much as I love epi and I have an Alma BB in epi, it’s my least used bag. Hard to get in and out of if wearing crossbody. I’d go for the Neo Noe noir.

8. I have an Epi Alma and use it more than my speedy 25b. I find it carefree and holds just right of stuff. I sometimes drape the strap around the handles.

9. If you can fit everything in an alma bb, it’s a great bag. I might suggest the epi since you already have ebene but you really can’t go wrong. I have plenty of ebene and I still got the alma bb in ebene

10. Not a fan of the Alma bb, get the Neo Noe.