Looking for opinions on crossbody mini Cuir

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Save 25% off all Jeans at Nordstrom. Sale ends Sunday at noon EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am looking for opinions of anyone who may own the mini Cuir crossbody. I love mini bags & love the Cuir line, but need something smaller than the ones I have. TIA

2. I have a black one which I use as a shoulder bag by tying extra knots on the part of the strap inside the bag. I'm petite at 5'1" and prefer to carry the bag this way. So far I have used it to dinner on nights when I really want to go light. It is quite roomy - can fit my long wallet, my iPhone 6, a pack of tissues and a bottle of sanitiser.

3. I have 2 and I really like them. Like smokieDragon, I just make a knot inside to adjust the length of the strap. I often use them as a catch-all pouch in my bigger bag. Sometimes when I know that I will do some errands after work or watch my kids at one of their sports activities, I put wallet, keys, phone into it and leave my work bag in the car. It's also one of my traveling essential: as a pouch for stuff or small bag.

Only thing I wish they have is a slip/zipper pocket inside.

4. I have two and I'm looking to add more. A lot of the straps on Longchamp bags are too long for me so I really appreciate that I can adjust the strap exactly to my liking. Having the zipper at the back of the bag makes me feel more secure.
    I use it mostly when I need to carry just the essentials (cards/cash, phone, lip balm, keys), like running a quick errand or going out to dinner. The front pocket is too small for a phone so I keep my Foulonné cardholder in there; it's a perfect fit.
    I've also used it while traveling, to keep all the important stuff (essentials + passport, boarding pass) close to me.
    If you're thinking about getting the mini cuir I definitely recommend it; it's been a very useful bag for me.

5. Thank you all! I bought the Cyclamen on SPS with the 20% off code!

6. Congrats!! Glad you got one!

As an update, I recently used my Mini Cuir as a crossbody for travel! Fantastic little bag :smile:

7. My order was just cancelled! They said they cannot get another bag in Cycleman:sad:. I had to bite the bullet and order from my boutique- luckily the had only one in stock.

I'm kicking myself for not purchasing it at the Duty Free shop, a few weeks back.