Looking for opinions from the ladies of the board.

I have the Koala for use in small purses. I much prefer the Sarah for an everyday wallet. The Koala gets bulky if you carry a lot (thick) and I don't love the bill slot. It's a beautiful wallet, but if I used it every day it would drive me nuts.

Ahh... Thank you, thank you. You're all very helpful. :smile:

Konbanwa !

I love the sarah wallet, just better credit card slot usage, and I prefer how the bills are held in - in the koala, it's not sealed at one side.

こんばんは~

This is what I was thinking. The Sarah seems more practical.

I prefer the Sarah ... the Koala gets bulky and it's hard to get the coins out of the zippered coin slot.

Especially the coin slot.

What ayla said. Everytime I buy a wallet like the Koala I end up exchanging it for a slim envelope style like the Sarah.

I just want to make sure that you know....these two styles are wallets, not purses. You are a very sweet husband. Would you care to give mine a lesson in how to treat his wife?

To be honest, I think that's a British English slip I make regularly. In the UK we tend to call ladies wallets "purses" and purses "handbags". Growing up in England betrays me sometimes. :smile: And
thank you! I really appreciate it. This will be my 5th LV gift to her since we started dating/got married but her first wallet. I want to make the perfect choice to go with her Alma and Speedy 30.

I vote for the koala, the pushlock is so pretty!

However, this is a good point. I know she really loves the pushlock on the Koala and the red interior. But I just want her to feel completely satisfied with her new wallet and practicality is definitely an issue for her.

Any other suggestions? Different models?

Last edited:
^^ Honestly the most popular and functional models are (in order of popularity here)

1- Zippy Wallet
2- Sarah Wallet
3- French Wallet

I personally have the Sarah in Damier and loooove it, it's gorgeous, classy, and so easy to use. It comes in Epi, Vernis, Mono, Damier, basically everything :P I'd check out the three that I mentioned!

They are very different wallets. I love the sarah because it has the nice cc slots and you can lay out your money straight! I would choose ebene since wallets get alot of use and I would worry azur would get dirty looking.