Looking for nude shoes

Hi ladies,

I'm looking for a nice pair of nude pumps or flats. I have noticed most of the nude shoes are patent, haven't been able to find the perfect pair. Price range up to $200, any suggestions? Thanks!!

I wasn't sure from your post if you disliked patent or not.. but I recently bought these Cole Haan shoes and they are the most comfortable "high" heel I've ever worn.

http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/2958173...Y&origin=category&searchtype=&pbo=6013109&P=1

I'm usually not used to heels higher than 2-3" but I was able to walk and dance in these all night for a wedding. They really elongate the legs.

ooooohhh I like these but im a 6 and they are sold out!

I originally did not like patent but I've grown to like them. I've tried Zappos but didn't see anything interesting.

I feel your pain! I had been badly wanting a pair of nude heels. But, being in college, I couldn't afford the Louboutins. FINALLY, after months of searching stores and ebay, I found a pair at Kohls the other day. They're faux leather, but they look awesome. They were on sale for something like $18. I'm really happy with them.

I was going to suggest the Miu Miu pumps that went on sale at Nordies ($250 after 60% off). Otherwise, Dolce Vita has a great alternative at $136. You can find them at Zappos.

8246-649556-d.jpg