Looking for nude shoes

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. 40% off dresses, jumpsuits and sandals at Nordstrom. Sale ends Thursday at 9am EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi ladies,

I'm looking for a nice pair of nude pumps or flats. I have noticed most of the nude shoes are patent, haven't been able to find the perfect pair. Price range up to $200, any suggestions? Thanks!!

2. oh i was going to suggest CL new simples because i fell in love with them last week. but how about aldo?

3. Nine West outlets have some nude pumps for $29.99 and they're really comfortable! I think they're the called Peroo..

4. Try bebe. Also, zappos and there you can use the search and free shipping almost overnight! Love them!

5. ooooohhh I like these but im a 6 and they are sold out!

I originally did not like patent but I've grown to like them. I've tried Zappos but didn't see anything interesting.

6. I feel your pain! I had been badly wanting a pair of nude heels. But, being in college, I couldn't afford the Louboutins. FINALLY, after months of searching stores and ebay, I found a pair at Kohls the other day. They're faux leather, but they look awesome. They were on sale for something like $18. I'm really happy with them.

7. I was going to suggest the Miu Miu pumps that went on sale at Nordies ($250 after 60% off). Otherwise, Dolce Vita has a great alternative at $136. You can find them at Zappos.

[​IMG]

8. Diego Di Lucca "Maddie"

[​IMG]
    Of course, it also depends on your skin tone (I found these to be too light on me - I am medium to tan, asian). Hope this helps.

9. Yeah, I was going to suggest CLs too. I have the most beautiful pair of their nude mary janes from CL. Love them!!

10. ^^ I really love those!

11. I was going to rec some from Cole Haan. I have a pair of peep toe pumps in the shade someone else posted and they are really, really comfortable!